Not so much a recipes as a quick, healthy breakfast idea! With around 350 calories, this breakfast provides around 27 grams of protein and the healthy fat in the almonds will also help you stay fuller, longer.
- 1 c nonfat greek yogurt, plain
- 1 c fresh blueberries (or the fruit of your choice)
- 1/2 oz of raw almonds, chopped or slivered
- 1/2 to 1 TB of honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Layer half of each ingredient in either a bowl or other container.
- Finish with a second layer of each.
- Can be made ahead and stored for a couple days in a sealed container.