Getting this up a little belatedly, but here’s what my family ate earlier this month – we were working around some football and golf practice, but not a super busy week, so that made things easier as we got back into the school routine after a long break!
- Denver Omelet Egg Muffins – the kids love these t00, so I don’t get to eat all 6 servings!
- Whole grain toast topped with smashed avocado and a fried egg (no recipe needed!)
I had leftovers in the fridge and in single servings in the freezer – so I ate well for lunch this week.
- White Chicken Chili (when I have this for lunch, I like to pour it over baby spinach and get in my greens)
- Black Bean and Pumpkin Chili (I put this over spinach too – it’s also good as the filling for a stuffed sweet potato.
- Leftovers from the Tuesday tacos below!
Monday – Skinnytaste Giant Meatball Parmesan. This was a big enough hit, that next time I’ll make two. I made it with extra lean ground beef instead of turkey, but I suspect it’s delicious with turkey too. We had it with spaghetti squash mixed with tomatoes and bell peppers on the side.
Tuesday – Chicken for Tacos etc. Everyone could choose tacos, quesadillas, salad or nachos and build their own.
Wednesday – Leftovers.
Thursday – Soy Ginger Pork Roast, brown rice and roasted vegetables.
Friday – Date night/out for dinner.
Saturday – Leftovers.
Sunday – Black Bean, White Bean and Beef Taco Chili, cornbread, veggie tray.