Nothing make ahead this week – just my standard scrambled eggs with veggies, sometimes with a piece of toast. A couple times, when I had to grab hard boiled eggs and some cut up veggies on the run, I wished I’d had made overnight oats!
Leftovers were in the lunch rotation –
- Beef Enchilada Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- Turkey Taco Chili – I loosely followed this Skinnytaste Recipe, except I did use my own Taco Seasoning blend.
- Additional leftovers from the dinner meals below.
- Monday – we ended what felt like months of holiday meals and celebrations with grilled beef tenderloin steaks, roasted asparagus and homemade lobster macaroni and cheese. The kids also had a chocolate ice cream concoction, but I passed!
- Tuesday – Leftover Carnitas and Cowboy Caviar from New Year’s Day!
- Wednesday – Skinny Taste Korean Beef Rice Bowls, stir-fried veggies.
- Thursday – Leftover night (to finish off the carnitas and Korean Beef Rice bowls).
- Friday – Date Night, so dinner out – wooo!
- Saturday – White Bean and Chicken Chili.
- Sunday – at FIT4MOM we just revamped our Body Back program and released a ton of new recipes. I made one called a Fiesta Turkey Skillet. But you’ll have to try Body Back if you want the recipe. If it sounds intriguing, it’s similar to THIS (but with leaner, more healthful ingredients).