A sheet pan dinner is an easy prep, easy cook, easy clean-up weeknight dinner! You can come up with any combination of protein and vegetables and seasonings you like. This is a standard in our house.
Sheet Pan Dinner with Chicken Thighs, Green Beans and Potatoes
- 2 pounds red potatoes (about 6 medium), cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Kosher or sea salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed, divided
- 1 tsp dried oregano, crushed, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 lb of green beans
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, oil, garlic, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon of oregano, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a large sheet pan lined with foil or parchment paper and sprayed with cooking spray or oil.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining salt, rosemary, oregano, and pepper. Sprinkle chicken with this mixture; arrange over potatoes.
- Roast until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are just tender, 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and turn chicken and potato pieces.
- Add green beans to pan. Roast until green beans are tender, 10-15 minutes longer. Stir to combine; serve. Yields 4-6 servings.