Overnight oats make for a great grab and go breakfast. You can eat them chilled or heat them up if you prefer. I make these in these wide mouthed pint sized mason jars, but you can make them in any container that can be sealed in the fridge.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 1 1/3 c almond milk
- 1 1/3 c greek yogurt
- 1 1/3 c old fashioned oats
- 8 tsp of chia seeds, or chia, flax etc. blend (I am currently using the Super Seed and Ancient Grain Blend from Trader Joe’s)
- 12 oz bag of fresh cranberries
- 2 clementines or 1 large orange, unpeeled, quartered
- 1/2 – 1 cup of sugar
- Place 1/4 of each of the almond milk, greek yogurt, chia seed blend and oats in the container of your choice that seals. Mix well (with the jars, I put the lid on and shake!).
- Place cranberries, clementines or orange and sugar (I start with 1/2 c. and adjust if more sweetness is needed) in a food processor and process until the desired consistency.
- Top each container of oats with 1/4 of the cranberry-orange relish.
- Seal jars or other containers and store in refrigerator overnight, and up to 5 days.
- When ready to serve, remove from fridge, stir, enjoy! Or, if you prefer, heat and enjoy.