- 1, 2-3 pound boneless pork loin roast
- 1-12 oz bag of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup sugar (this makes a slightly tart sauce, if you like sweeter, increase to 3/4 cup)
- 3 clementines, halved
- 1.5 TB dijon mustard
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- Combine warm water, juice from clementines, sugar and dijon mustard thoroughly. Toss cranberries in the mixture.
- Place pork roast in the slow cooker.
- Pour cranberry mixture over the top.
- Top with the clementines and the cinnamon sticks.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and slice or shred in to the size pieces you’d like.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and clementines from slow cooker, and stir sauce. If sauce is thin, add 1 TB of cornstarch and mix in thoroughly and allow to thicken for 10 minutes (with slow cooker on low setting).
- Serve pork with sauce over the top (also amazing on top of mashed sweet potatoes!)