I threw this together last Monday for dinner, and was able to repurpose it into Pork Fried Rice on Wednesday as well – I love when I can get 2 meals with minimal effort!
Honey Mustard Pork Loin (Serves 6-8)
- 1 boneless pork loin roast, 2 to 2.5 pounds
- 1/2 c hot water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons of whole grain or Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 16 oz bag of frozen green beans (or use fresh)
- Place pork loin in slow cooker.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients, other than green beans, and pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 1 hour before roast is done, add green beans to slow cooker, replace cover and continue cooking. If you aren’t home then to do this step, simply steam the green beans on the stove top or microwave right before dinner instead.
- Serve over rice, with the sauce from the slow cooker drizzled over the top.